What do we learn from the second Global Transformation Forum on 22 to 23 March 2017 organised by PEMANDU and supported by the top Malaysian Corporate Organisations?
For certain it was very successful as it was able to attract participation of renowned speakers, moderators and participants. Inter-alia it came out with several notable conclusions as follows:
- Leaders must be transformational & be willing to lead the change.
- Exposition on spiritual genetics.
- Dream the impossible dream.
- Be right & do the right thing.
- Failures are good experiences to learn from.
- Be what you want to be & pursue it.
- Be confident and positive.
These are not exhaustive but pertinent summation of some of the inspirational lessons shared by the entrepreneurial gurus based on their personal experiences. That's what according to them transformation is all about.
Regret that the participation fee was on the high side.
FBSHApost@23 March 2017