Friday, November 11, 2016

FBSHApost@13 September 2016: I believe in the Almighty

I used to be an idealist.... Thinking about good values and norms.. Everyone would abide and live guided by virtues and morality. I thought we are all God fearing or would not do something wrong by moral or legal standards. I thought life is governed by rules and regulations. How wrong I could be. There are more and more Machiavelli than one could imagine. Governance and transparency become alien...truth is strange.... Pretenses & hypocrisy become more common and the norm of today's success... No need to feel guilty about telling lies...Recently there are many articles putting this subject into context particularly in politics...though it is not the only area, be it in US, Poland, or anywhere else for that matter. There is so much apathy on politics....people begin to lose trust on political and non-political leaders. I have now stopped believing in what people say or tell me except in the Almighty.

FBSHApost@13 September 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment